- Take the printer out of the box and keep the instruction guide.
- DO NOT power up the printer until you have ﬁlled the ink tanks.
- Put gloves on to avoid staining your hands.
- Open the cover of the printer for all four ink tanks.
- Remove dispensing caps from all 4 colors Epson ink bottles.
- Open the Stencil Ink and pierce the foil seal with a pin or small pointed object. Place Epson dispensing cap on the Stencil bottle over the foil with black rubber washer in place.
Dispense the ink in all four tanks with the intention of distributing it evenly, 1 oz in each tank. Each ink tanks has a mating dispensing cap that connects to the port to minimize spillage. Four ounces will not fill all tanks but will print about 3,000 stencils.
Plug in the printer and turn it on and initiate the startup process.
Connect the printer to your internet network You can send files to the printer from your wireless device over the WIFI network.
Connect the printer to your computer with a USB cable if your computer has a USB port.
The patented formula prints methyl violet dye on the paper which becomes the stencil that is transferred to the skin. The formula has been developed to ﬂow through the inkjet printer without clogging. It works really well.
How many stencils will this print?
Four ounces of our ink will print approximately 3,000 stencils when you select full color option to print.
Do I need to ﬂip the image?
The image that is printed will be transferred to the skin, image side down. If the image has text or is not symmetrical you will need to ﬂip the image in your image editor before printing.
How will it print?
The image will print just as you send it to the printer. Use your photo editor to adjust the contrast, lightness, size, etc. Selecting black only or full color option will print from one tank or all four respectively. Experiment with variations to ﬁnd your optimal stencil result.
How long with the stencils last?
Once the stencil is on paper it can be used any time. The methyl violet will be reactivated with stencil when transferred to the skin. This system allows the methyl violet to dye the skin cells and the stencil will not rub off.